The brand hospitals trust most to prevent infection now offers a convenient, efficacious hand hygiene solution that patients can use wherever they are - in areas where sanitizer isn’t otherwise available.
- Accessible - Even when conventional hand sanitizer dispensing isn’t available, patients saw a 2.8x improvement in accessibility1
- Preferred - A recent survey showed that 80% of patients liked PURELL SINGLES® packets as a convenient form of hand hygiene1
- Convenient - 83% of patients agree that PURELL SINGLES® Hand Sanitizer Packets give them the ability to sanitize without leaving their bed1
Personal, Portable – PURELL SINGLES® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Packs
- Point of care and on-the-go staff use
- Meal Trays: sanitizing patient's hands before they eat their meals
- Medical kits (IV/Central Line, PIC Catheter, Cardio/Vascular Catheter)
- Patient Admissions
- Nurses Station
Hand Hygiene When You Need It
PURELL SINGLES® Advanced Hand Sanitizer Packs combine FDA-required efficacy with the convenience of a compact, easy-to-use hand hygiene solution that can be operated with one hand, in 3 easy steps.
Position finger on center
Press down to bend
Squeeze to release product